'Love Alone Is Worth The Fight' Sung By 'Lauren Daigle'

     I have been jamming out to this song for around a week now and it's about time that I share it with you! So that is why this song was chosen this week. Lauren (my home girl!) has a beautifully raw voice (which I totally dig in this song), although she does has some lovely soft falsetto notes here. She loves to sing powerfully, which I appreciate, and she is quite talented at doing so. As for the song itself I enjoy the verses most, but I do like the rest of it too. My favorite line is "let's go headed down the open rode unknown" because it expresses such contagious freedom, like now I feel like running in a field of flowers and never stop kinda freedom. Please adore this song as much as I do and leave me a comment.

Comments

  1. I love this song and the story that it tells. Good choice! Lauren did a good job making this cover her own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts