'Known' by 'Tauren Wells'

     I'm hitting y'all with a good one this week, I stumbled on in an unexpected place. Personally, I only listen to christian music, for a lot of reasons, which I will not get into, but a con to living in that way is that if you don't have an auxiliary cord (which I don't) then the only thing in most of Baton Rouge to listen to on the radio is positive, encouraging K-Love (AKA cheese town, if you ask me, I am aware that others have quite different opinions). But I was totally jamming out when this song came on! I love the cleanness of it! Do not get me started on Tauren Wells' voice. Simply stunning!

     Let me know if you also have a 'K-Love jam' in the comments! Did you like mine? If you have a song of the week suggestion that's cool too! Don't forget to check out my previous posts.

Comments

  1. Nice. Smooth vocals. Cool beat. I like it. Currently my "K-Love jam" is Old Church Choir. With my roots in classic country music that twangy, purely country sound in Zac Williams voice gets me every time. The beat also makes me want to dance. Of course I have to listen to it LOUD. Like, really LOUDLY!
    Something I've been listening to lately (not found on K-Love) is this one that Mallory sent me this week. I really like that it's got a great 80s soft rock vibe. The lyrics are interesting to me, I've been pondering them this week. https://youtu.be/37cvFmPwIh4

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Old Church Choir' is such a happy song! It really is "positive and encouraging". Thanks for commenting! I listened to 'Lion Man of Juda'. It's my favorite song they do. The lyrics are REALY good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts