I'm Back!

My Life Update

     Did you miss me? I missed you! I'm glad to be back. I was in Florida for 4 weeks! I spent my time watching Hallmark, swimming, collecting sea shells (a hobby I indulge in every chance I get) hanging out with the fam, and playing disc golf. My brothers and I made many memories and shared many adventures. To start this is the farthest I have ever traveled without an adult or parent, I mean my oldest brother, Thunder, is 18 but I'm not counting him. That trip was a major highlight in 2017. My favorite parts were reconnecting with family that I hardly get to see and the beach. I love the beach! I don't even care how basic it is to say so. I read once (in a book titled "Pictures of Hollis Woods") that there are salt water people and fresh water people. I am most certain that I am a salt water person, for there are very few places where I feel truly relaxed, secure, and in a way... home.  I love the touch of the wiggling waves, the salty smell in the air, and the sight of brilliant blue water stretching on and on and on.


     Since I have been back, my life has become tolerably mundane, although I started watching 'Downton Abbey' which is cool. As I slip into the well know routine of the school semester, I stay up as late as I can and sleep in as long as I can. I do school and try to play my piano, write, or paint something. I think it is important to make time for such thinks in order to improve upon the things you enjoy doing. I also try to go for a walk or bike ride to stay a little active.


     Because I am very open about my love for writing, you may be wondering why it has taken me so long to start my blog up this year. The truth is quite lame. I was given an assignment to write a thought paper for my American History class at co-op (which is basically a school for homeschoolers) because I was procrastinating, every time I went to write something fun I felt guilty for not writing my history paper. I finished it obviously. I nervously turned it in Friday, with fingers crossed. It being my first time writing anything like it, I am still worried about it today. I should know by Friday how I did.

     So just a recap, I miss vacation.
     

NEW YEAR PLANS


     I'm not a huge fan of new year resolutions, mostly because I'm like you had had no reason why you couldn't do that last year. Sometimes I feel like people try to be someone else just because its the beginning of a year.  I would love to have new year goals or, better yet, plans. It has so much potential. So my new year plan is to be more social. I want adventures. I want to do thing I can tell my future kids about. Plus I love my friends and I want to see them more.

     Also I want to write more. Blog more. I want to do the combination of both of my plans. I want to blog my adventures...

And a great new year goal for you could be to comment more, haha no pressure! I love you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed my ramblings. Share with me your plans for 2018 in the comments. 

Comments

  1. My plan is to make it through my last semester in high school(whoop whoop!) and possibly go to a missions school in Africa at the end of the year. In the meantime, I'll be working and saving up money to go😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts