Summer

     What have I been doing with my life? Why have I not been writing?! Whats going to happen? #timeforanupdate

Random Sumer-sounding Song

"Something in the water" by "GAWVI"

     Hello everyone! Man, it has been a while since we have seen one another...I hope you are having a great summer :) I'll tell you what I've been up to. Feel free to continue the conversation in the comments. I'll answer the big questions above now, before I go crazy. They are literally staring me down.

      What have I been doing? To be honest I hardly know, I feel like I've done so much and so little at the same time. The best thing that happened to me was Youth Camp. I experienced so many marvelous thing in that one week! I'll probably do a separate post about it. I know what I was just stated concerning my week at camp is extremely vague. All you need to know now is that I made some amazing friends, was able to minister to some beautiful people, and most importantly, God moved in my life in unexpected but needful ways. It was awesome.

    Besides that, I have been working a lot as a babysitter. I work childcare for a church near my house and that has given me opportunities to meet parents who need a sitter. Super exciting, I know😂. I felt I had to mention it because its about the most productive thing I've done this summer.

     On, hopefully, a more interesting note, (no pun intended😏) I have ended my voice lessons and have begun piano lessons. I love piano music and am excited to play the instrument better. I write songs so learning how to read music will allow me to write melody lines. I am psyched out of my mind about it!

    Why have I not been writing/ posting? I was confused at the direction my blog was taking. I was originally inspired to start a blog because I wished to share my short stories with world. But anyone who has ever read my blog will know that the occasional story is thrown in there. Those stories have gotten very little attention and the make my blog feel random, I think. So I have decided to change my perception of this blog. It will mostly be a free write lifestyle blog.

    As far as writing stories though I have some exciting projects floating around my head.

     Whats going to happen? July for me is pretty packed. I leave Sunday to take my sisters to Kids Camp which will be really fun🎉! I then go to Florida for ten days to visit my aunt and her family. Its will be my first big trip without any of my siblings and my first time flying without my parents. I am scared and thrilled for it all. One of my dearest friends is going with me, so it should be a blast! Then after a week of Youth Convention in Houston, Co-op starts and its back to the school grind.

     I want to hear about your summer experience, please tell me in the comments. If you read something here that you like or want me to write more about, tell me in the comments. Seriously tell me y'all. I want to know.


 
   

 
     

Comments

Popular Posts