'Astronaut' by 'Derek Minor'


     And I am back with a new 'Song of the Week' plus a behind the scenes of the first video! Christian rap has a special place in my heart because I'm so confident that they really put time into what they present. I love the message Derek Minor is advocating with this song. "I been feeling like they trying to hold me down, hold me down yeah, but when I fall I never touch the ground, touch the ground yeah. I keep blasting of like an astronaut." I adore the freedom and individuality of that line. It also implies a nod to the hater who failed at pulling him down. Let's blast off, away from what is bringing us down. Let's reach out of our insecurities, stress, failings, and haters. Let's float. This song was chosen to encourage you to live joyfully! Have a great day and leave a comment!

Comments

  1. Don't let those haters hold you down! We were made for greatness ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts