"Not Today" by "Hillsong United"

                       I LOVE THIS SONG!!! 
That is purely the reason it is the 'Song of the Week'. It is phenomenal because...

1. Taya Smith! She, herself is amazing, with her powerhouse of a voice. Taya is like voice goals! I am I right? She is utterly blessed by God with stunning vocals. 

2. The lyrics! Along with Taya's 'powerhouse voice' the words of the song are just so good! I especially love the bridge, "Your love stood down death, Crushed the devils head, Fear is just a liar, Running out of breath, the fight beneath your feet, I'm standing on JESUS' name, So let the devil know NOT today!" Ooh! It gives me goosebumps y'all! Every time! Those words just slap the face of the enemy.

3. It's an everyday theme song! It's an awesome model of how we should live out our days, laying our troubles on the Lord's capable shoulders and praising him through every situation!

I adore you, the reader, and hope you have to best day ever! Please comment, anything you feel like, so that I will have the best day ever too!

Comments

Popular Posts